Sunday, November 15, 2009

End

After eleven months, finally we have come to an end of Sunday School for the year 2009. It was great to have been able to join the class this year for the first time and the last time.

Getting to know everyone in the class was seriously great and definitely a great fun time being class with everyone. Lameness and loudness spreading in the class every week is definitely all the time.

To all the Form 5’s having SPM starting this Wednesday, good luck and all the best. Do your best and don’t give up! To all the others, have great school holiday and enjoy it to the max before next year comes.

Again thank you to Bro KC & Bro Lid Sine for the knowledge that I’ve gained this year in class.

I will still be around Sunday School next in Sariputta class for those who may want to know. Find me if you need me.

Smiles from my heart,
Love from my heart,
&
You all shall always be my Kalyana Mitra!

See you all again next year!

By Bryan ^.^V

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time bonding with U guys.

    W Metta Always

    ReplyDelete